Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

 
     Well, I did get my Raggedy Ann and Andy for Halloween, and they looked adorable.  We went out for a little trick or treating, and then to Awanas for their Halloween themed night. 












Anna was a Princess, of course.  Although I think this might be the last year she wants to be one, as she seems to be growing out of loving all things princessy.











 




Here is Anna wearing her mask.  I guess she wanted to give her costume a feel of mystery, so she asked that I make a mask to go with her outfit.  The hat and mask are made from poster board, and were a cinch to make.












Samuel with his Daddy.  He was a little intimidated by everyone's costumes, a football player in particular, for some reason.  Unbelievably, both Samuel and Abriel kept their wigs on for more than a few seconds.  If I had a little more time I would have made their wigs so that they wouldn't gap, but I thought that there would be no way I would be able to keep them on anyway.  Maybe all the oooing and ahhing over how cute they were helped. They do like to be cute.

1 comment:

  1. love ur creative costumes. I really need to make some time to post something on my blog :S... lol. can't wait to see you sat. :>:>

    ReplyDelete