Saturday, September 1, 2012

Little Doll Love

     Both Abriel and Samuel have been so good about not playing with the toys I have made for Stepping Stone Toys, that is until I made something they both really wanted.
     I don't know what it is about little dolls, but they go nuts over them.  Samuel has his own little viking that he loves, but he lost his sword.  When he saw me making these vikings, he was going to get his little guy a sword.  I ended up making him a new sword, as he was just not going to give up trying to get his knight a sword. 






     Abreil loves her root children, and of course when she saw me making these, it meant more little friends for her.  She just could not understand how I could be making a little doll, and it not be for her.
    I think I am going to have to make some more wooden figures soon, and this time they'll be for my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment